The report of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China clearly stated: "We must focus on solving outstanding environmental problems, adhere to the common governance of the people, and prevent and control at source. We will continue to implement air pollution prevention and control actions to win the battle against the blue sky."
The state has paid more and more attention to the prevention and control of air pollution, and local governments have successively issued relevant documents on air pollution control. Especially for industrial and mining enterprises, specific requirements for various technical indicators in each production link, as well as strict standards for governance and acceptance are put forward. To win the defense of the blue sky, we are imperative!
The Linfen City Air Pollution Control Headquarters Office issued a consultation draft of the “Linfen City 2019 Work Plan for Deep Emission Reduction of the Iron and Steel and Coking Industry” in December 2018, and it was officially released in March 2019.
The document states: "Before the end of October 2019, the coking industry in the city completed the construction of an unorganized particulate matter and emission control, monitoring system, and an unorganized management, control, and governance integrated intelligent platform."
Engineering governance requirements for integrated solutions for fugitive emissions management and control;
After the integrated solution for fugitive emission management and control was put into use, the particulate matter concentration was less than 5mg / m 3 within 1 meter of the main fugitive emission source; the collected particulate matter had an organized emission concentration less than 10mg / m 3.
Wubo's integrated emission management and control solution:
1) According to the basic principles of intelligent monitoring of fugitive emissions from industrial and mining enterprises, combined with the characteristics of fugitive emissions, various raw materials greenhouses, raw material yards, production workshops, roads in the factory, main intersections, factory boundaries, and factory gates in the factory area Air quality online monitors and visual monitoring are set up at other important nodes to conduct fine-grained monitoring of fugitive emissions in the plant area, and timely monitor and capture human-induced emissions in the production process.
2) Install an on-line monitor of total dust concentration at a distance of 1 meter near the main dust-producing point such as the raw material greenhouse and workshop's material transportation links, production sources, and other sources of emissions, in order to obtain the emission value scientifically in real time;
3) Set up a multi-parameter environmental online monitor within every 200 meters of outdoor plant roads, at the intersections of major roads, outside the raw material greenhouses, at the plant boundary and the gates of the plant area, and focus on monitoring PM2.5, PM10, temperature, humidity, air pressure, and wind direction , Wind, noise and other monitoring factors.
4) Install visual monitoring systems on major roads and transportation nodes to focus on monitoring illegal emissions caused by irregular operation of transportation vehicles, and upload pictures and identification credentials to the integrated intelligent platform for emissions management and control in a timely manner.
5) Set up small air quality monitoring stations in the main plant areas, obtain comprehensive air quality data of the plant areas, and connect with the environmental protection department of Linfen City to accept timely supervision by the environmental protection department.
6) The monitoring system is equipped with an intelligent transmission module. All monitoring data is used as the trigger signal for the intelligent emission management subsystem, and it is uploaded to the integrated emission management and control intelligent platform in a timely manner.
Energy saving : Use dry mist and non-wet material. Unlike traditional water spray or chemical spray systems , it just moistens the dust in the air. This is the ideal solution for dust management, humidity sensitive materials such as coal, coke, copper concentrate, iron ore, gold and silver ore, tungsten ore, rare earth ore, cement, etc. Moisture is added in less than 0.02% by weight. The dry fog system does not require any chemicals to break the surface tension of the water,
Our unique nozzle design can continuously and efficiently generate 1-10 micron dry mist droplets, agglomerate and combine dust particles in the air. Make dust particles of sufficient mass. Accelerate to land by its own gravity. It is a water droplet cleaning technology that uses moist foggy air to cover dust in a controlled environment. The difference, however, is that we are not spraying. Dry mist sprays use very little water, consume less energy and omit complex plumbing systems. In essence, spray dust suppression technology can be applied to various types of dust spots, provided that water cannot cause pollution or reaction to the powders being transported.
The dry fog dust suppression device is composed of modular products. It consists of a control system, an induction device, an air compressor, a high-efficiency spray box, and a water-gas connection pipeline.
Practice has proved that dust can be agglomerated by water or chemical agents, but the finest dust only occurs when the water droplets are small (such as water mist) or chemical agents (such as surfactants) are added to reduce the surface of water. Only when the tension is agglomerated. If the diameter of the water mist particles is larger than the dust particles, then the dust only follows the air flow around the water mist particles, and the water mist particles and the dust particles have little or no contact to achieve the dust suppression effect. If the size of the water mist particles and the dust particles are close to each other, the dust particles collide with the water mist particles when they move with the airflow, and then contact and stick together. The smaller the water mist particles, the greater the possibility of coalescence. As the coalesced dust mass becomes larger and heavier, it will easily fall. The "filter" effect of water mist on dust is thus formed.
Composition of dry fog dust suppression device
The dry fog dust suppression device adopts modular design technology. Micron-level dry fog dust suppressor, sprayer, water vapor sub-control box, dry fog assembly , universal joint, dry fog nozzle, water filter, dryer, air compressor, air storage tank, air filter, water vapor It is composed of connecting pipeline, electric heat tracing system and automatic control circuit.
Advantages of dry fog suppression
Compared with traditional dust removal devices, micron-level dry fog dust suppression is a revolution in the field of dust removal, with the following advantages:
在污染的源头——起尘点进行粉尘治理。 (1) Dust control should be carried out at the dust source, the source of pollution.
抑尘效率高，针对 10μm 以下可吸入性粉尘治理效果高达 96%以上，避免矽肺病危害。 (2) The dust suppression efficiency is high, and the treatment effect for inhalable dust below 10μm is as high as 96% or more, to avoid the harm of silicosis.
水雾颗粒为干雾，在抑尘点形成浓而密的雾池。 (3) The water mist particles are dry mist, which forms a dense and dense mist pool at the dust suppression point.
耗水量小，物料湿度增加重量比 0.02%-0.05%,物料(煤)无热值损失,无二次污染。 (4) The water consumption is small, the humidity of the material increases by 0.02% -0.05%, and the material (coal) has no loss of heating value and no secondary pollution.
占地面积小，操作方便，全自动控制。 (5) Small footprint, convenient operation and fully automatic control.
设备投入少，运行、维护费用低。 (6) Low equipment investment and low operation and maintenance costs.
适用于无组织排放，密闭或半密闭空间的污染源。 (7) Suitable for sources of fugitive emissions, confined or semi-confined spaces.
大大降低粉尘爆炸几率,可以减少消防设备投入。 (8) greatly reduce the probability of dust explosion, can reduce investment in fire fighting equipment.
冬季使用时车间温度基本不变。 (9) The workshop temperature is basically unchanged during winter use. ） (Other traditional dust removal equipment operates on the principle of negative pressure, which takes away a lot of heat in the workshop and has to increase the heat supply in the workshop. )